• My August Vellvette Box/Bag !

     Hiii !! This is my first  post on my blog :) Today I received my  August Vellvette box...no wait, as I tore open the  package, I could feel it is not  a  box and yes  I was really happy when I saw it is indeed not a box but a  black bag! Similar to the dark pink bag I got with my June ''Travel Edition'' Vellvette.In case you do not know, Vellvette had  arranged a  poll/vote on their facebook page asking subscribers what would they like this month, a box or a bag,I obviously voted for bag and I am sure many others did that's why  Mr Bag won. :) Anyway let's check what I got :)


    The  Black Bag :






    The card explaining what products I got :   




    A closer look into it :



    Now this is something really frustrating, My card says 4 products a.ka. Sally Hansen,Just herbs,H2O+ and  SK-II  but it only contains 3 products. The H2O+ eyecream is missing! :(  I have already contacted them about this, hope they send it with my next box/bag :(

     The products :




     The Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Extreme in clear shade :



    Although I do not have thin lips but  I am really looking forward to try this :)





    The Just Herbs jute potli lol :




    The Just Herbs Age Defying Treatment Kit :


    Well I am only 21 and don't really need anti wrinkle stuff yet  but  still it is not bad to have 3 handy lil travel size products, it contains a gel,a cream and a pack.



    M.M.M.M Bonus : SK- II Facial Treatment Cleansing Gel :


    So There you go! My August vellvette bag. Well to be honest I am not really satisfied with this one because the cleansing gel is so uber tiny and I saw other people got Sephora by O.P.I nail colors as their M.M.M.M bonus and I am a huge nailcolor addict,the H2O+ eyecream is missing, and the just herbs products are not something I was expecting because last month aswell I got the acne kit by them and I didn't liked it. The only product I like/love is the Sally Hansen lip plumper but I would like it to be a sheer color than totally transparent,and I really like the cool black bag. 

    14 comments:

    1. Lovely products!! I m waiting for mine to arrive!
      :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Niesha :) Hope yours is better :)

        Delete
    2. :) Hope you get better,am not happy with mine :/

      ReplyDelete
    3. Yay, welcome to the Blogging world. Congrats on your first post and too bad you have a product missing :( I haven't even received my bag yet. The suspense is killing me and I so don't hope I get Just Herbs again :/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you hun :) I Have contacted them but nowadays they don't even reply :( I hate how everyone got sephora by OPI and I got just herbs!

        Delete
    4. Awwwww Mine hasn't arrived yettt!!!!!!!! :| :| cool review tho bipasha :)

      ReplyDelete
    5. nice review!
      http://makeupreviewandbeautyblog.blogspot.in/

      ReplyDelete

    .emoWrap { position:relative; padding:10px; margin-bottom:7px; background:#fff; /* IE10 Consumer Preview */ background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(right, #FFFFFF 0%, #FFF9F2 100%); /* Mozilla Firefox */ background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FFFFFF 0%, #FFF9F2 100%); /* Opera */ background-image: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FFFFFF 0%, #FFF9F2 100%); /* Webkit (Safari/Chrome 10) */ background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, right top, left top, color-stop(0, #FFFFFF), color-stop(1, #FFF9F2)); /* Webkit (Chrome 11+) */ background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(right, #FFFFFF 0%, #FFF9F2 100%); /* W3C Markup, IE10 Release Preview */ background-image: linear-gradient(to left, #FFFFFF 0%, #FFF9F2 100%); border:3px solid #860000; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:0 4px 6px rgba(0,0,0,0.1),0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); -moz-box-shadow:0 4px 6px rgba(0,0,0,0.1),0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); font-weight:normal; color:#333; } .emoWrap:after { content:""; position:absolute; bottom:-10px; left:10px; border-top:10px solid #860000; border-right:20px solid transparent; width:0; height:0; line-height:0; } -webkit-box-shadow:0 4px 6px rgba(0,0,0,0.1),0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); box-shadow:0 2px 6px rgba(0,0,0,0.1),0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);